NRI Investment Service By Wealth Creation Services
What Is A NRI Investment
India has seen massive industrial developments over the last two decades. As a result, the country is attracting foreign direct investments (FDIs). This has prompted the non-resident Indians (NRIs) to consider India a viable destination to invest.
Get Started Today
Reasons to invest
High-interest rates – The interest rates offered on bank deposits in India varies between 5-7.5% and is higher than those offered by most other countries of the world.
Retirement Plan – Creating a retirement plan well in advance is something many NRI’s are doing these days. Moreover, given the uncertainty in the global economy, it is a wise decision to invest and diversify your portfolio so that you can ensure a secure retirement plan.
Financial Assets – If you plan your investments well, you can help achieve your long-term financial goals and build your financial assets. The Indian market offers a variety of investment options for all types of investors and choosing the right one based on your risk appetite, return expectations, and financial needs can help you to utilize your earnings and grow them effectively.
Quality of Investment Markets – The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) is the second oldest in the world and offers you a low-cost and well-governed environment to invest and grow. The Indian stock market has generated high investment returns in the past years, and according to experts, the rate is likely to increase further. Moreover, most of you must be familiar with the Indian market and its financial ecosystem, making it easy for you to understand various Indian best investment plans and financial products.
Dream vacation on your mind? invest now and make your dream vacation possible.
Child's Marriage Plan
Celebrate the joys in your life by focusing on The Child's Marriage plan
Child Education Plan
Protect your Child's future with child education plan and provide a sense of security
Secure retirement in your working years
Investment options to consider
- Fix Deposit Bank Accounts: This is probably the most common form of NRI investment in India. With a fixed deposit, you deposit money into an account and it is kept safe for a predetermined amount of time. You can’t withdraw the funds before the period is over. The money plus the interest is paid out to you after the period has ended
Three Types of Fixed Deposit Accounts
- Non-Resident External Account (NRE) – The money of such an account is kept in rupees. It’s easy to return the money to dollars. Interest rates on these accounts vary depending on the deposit size and/or bank.
- Non-Resident Ordinary Account (NRO) – This account type is generally used by NRI’s to control their Indian income. Rent income, dividends from investments, or pension funds can be paid into these accounts.
- Foreign Currency Non-Resident (FCNR) – Foreign currencies are stored in these accounts. It helps to avoid the currency fluctuations that take place in financial markets.
- Mutual Funds
- Direct Equity
- Real Estate
- Bonds and Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs)
- Government Securities
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
India is one of the fastest developing countries of the world attracting a lot of NRIs to invest, for a secure future. This is also one of the best ways for NRIs to stay connected with their motherland and help the Indian economy. A wise decision now will not only help you secure your future but also ensure handsome returns. Consult with us to choose the right investment plan for you.
Wealth Creation Services
Need a personalized solution?
Wealth Creation Services is ready to cater
all your Insurance Requirements
We at , Wealth Creation Services guide you to the right solution with our expertise.